Check out this well maintained classic brick rambler with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Home has a 1 car garage but it's currently being used more as a workshop. Newer gas fireplace, windows, roof, gutters, and gutter guards. Relax in your fenced in back yard on your huge deck or in ground pool. Cozy up inside this Fall/Winter with your gas fireplace. USDA financing eligible, 0% down to those who qualify. The Town of Indian Head is conveniently located off of Route 210/Indian Head Hwy, and is a perfect commuter route to Washington, D.C. and Northern VA. Close to Indian Head Naval Base and Town of La Plata. Enjoy biking, walking, or running the Indian Head Rail Trail which runs right behind the property. Nearby access to the Mattawoman Creek, Potomac River, Indian Head Riverwatch Upland, Riverwalk, the community library, and several public parks.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,856 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Warrington Hills Ind Hea
Charles County Public Schools
HENRY E. LACKEY
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Central.
- Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price