Multiple Offers. All Offers due by 6pm on 9/3/19. Looking for something peaceful, private, and quiet? Then, you will want to check this one out for sure! Tucked away on almost 4 acres, you will fall in love with this 6 bedroom, 4.5 bath home. Main house has 5 bedrooms (2 are masters) & 3.5 baths. Choose the use of the 1 bedroom, 1 bath in-law suite. The possibilities are endless (in-laws, nanny, guest house, rental, etc). Enjoy listening to nature and relaxing from your wrap around porch, screened in porch, or one of the two decks. Kitchen has been updated with stainless appliances, granite counters, island, built ins, and more. Beautiful wood floors throughout main house. Huge workshop in the walk-out basement and plenty of storage space. Beautiful circular driveway, landscaping, and trees! Must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
4,004 sq. ft
Charles County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Formal, Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout, Workshop
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Level, Partly Wooded, Sideyard(S), Rural, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS