Looking for your first home or ready to downsize? Then, look no further! This adorable 3 bedroom rambler on a full basement is looking for new owners! It has been meticulously maintained and shines with pride of ownership. Loads of upgrades and updates over the last few years to include heavy duty electrical panel, plumbing, heat pump, windows, roof, gutters, water filtration system, screened in porch with electric, refinishing of hardwood floors, kitchen appliances, kitchen cabinets, granite counters, fully updated bathroom, and more! Large yard with room to run and play and a lengthy driveway offering plenty of parking for your gatherings. Enjoy your morning coffee, afternoon crab feast, or evening wind down on the screened in porch. Relax out back in the evenings making smores or roasting hot dogs on your patio with firepit. Excellent location for DC commuters and close proximity to plenty of shopping and dining. No HOA!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
960 sq. ft
Charles County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Enclosed
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price