Welcome Home! It's ready and waiting for new ownership. No HOA. This beautiful home will WOW you. I find it hard to put into words how IMMACULATE this home is. It's like new and the owner took meticulous care it. It has a beautifully updated kitchen, newer appliances, and beautiful wood flooring. HVAC replaced in 2017. Owner's suite Bath updated, everything new, beautiful marble floor. Relax while soaking the computerized tub. Enjoy the large composite deck for those family BBQs, and your yard will stay nice and green with the in-ground lawn sprinkler system. The basement is unfinished and includes a rough-in for the future bath. Ready for you to design your layout plenty of space for entertaining and additional bedrooms. 11 Minutes from PAX River Naval Base, Shopping, & Restaurants. Don't miss out....Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,228 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Private, Secluded, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price