Well maintained brick rambler in desirable Chestnut Ridge neighborhood in Leonardtown. Nice and private 2+ acre lot that backs to trees. 3 Bedrooms 2 full baths, stainless kitchen appliances, corian countertops, Propane gas fireplace in the living room. Spacious owner's suite will easily hold a king size bed. Roof, HVAC, and hotwater all replaced within the last 5-6 years. Screened in back porch leads to a large concrete patio. This home also includes a generator hookup and an oversized detached 2 car garage with electric.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,620 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Screened-in, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Corner, Partly Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price