You're going to love this one! Upgraded home on cul-de-sac boost 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms with finished basement and vinyl fence in backyard in Greenbrier neighborhood! Formal dining room, formal living room, kitchen with island, laundry/mud room and den with a fireplace to cozy up to on a cold day. Closely located to PAX for a short commute. Mostly stainless appliances with bright white cabinets lightens up the beautiful country kitchen. Entertainment room in basement leaves space for everybody to enjoy! Master bedroom has two bump outs with walk in closets opposite! Large rear deck facing wooded area allows for some peace and relaxation after a long day at work.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,130 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen
- Appliance Center, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partially Finished
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price