Conveniently located in South Woods Estates, this spacious home offers loads of space and has the largest lot in the neighborhood! South Woods Estates is right outside of Gate 3 of The Patuxent River Naval Air Station, and just minutes to plenty of dining and shopping. Walk right through the front door into your two-story foyer with a large window featuring a remote controlled shade to block the sun. Head into your expansive open kitchen that is ideal for entertaining. This kitchen boasts a beautiful breakfast area surrounded by windows, tiled floors and countertops, double ovens, and a cooktop. The kitchen flows right into your very spacious and cozy family room with a beautiful stone fireplace for the colder days/nights. Also on the main level you will find your formal dining room with chair rail/crown molding and is large enough to fit a table for 10. A formal living room, home office/den, and a half bath finish off your main level. Upstairs you will find 4 generously sized bedrooms and 2 full baths. The Owner's Suite is massive and offers an additional sitting room that can serve for any purpose you need! Home gym, craft/sewing room, nursery, additional office, or could easily be repurposed as a 5th bedroom. The possibilities for that space are endless! There is also a large walk-in closet, and en-suite bath with soaking tub, separate shower, and dual sink vanities. The laundry room is also upstairs for added convenience. The amount of storage area in the oversized crawl space is unbelievable! The crawl space is easily accessible from inside the home. It's a pretty cool and unique feature for all of the homes in this neighborhood. This area also makes it very convenient to maintain some of your household's mechanical equipment. The extra deep 2 car garage has double automatic door openers and a large loft for storage. Outside, the organic perennial pollinator gardens provide multi-season color, while the tiered stone patios and shed create a backyard escape. There is a small fenced area that would be an ideal play area or dog run. Roof-top solar panels cut the electricity bills substantially throughout the year. Close driving distance to Elm's Beach Park, Point Lookout State Park, and St Mary's City! Come see it today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,596 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Richmond American Homes
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price