Very nice split level on a quiet street convenient to shopping and employment, Attractive 5' x 20' front porch; 12' x 12' rear deck is accessed by sliding door from kitchen/dining area and overlooks fenced rear yard perfect for the little ones/and/or pets. Dead end street almost to cul-de-sac, freshly painted with new carpet and updated fixtures, Ready to move in and enjoy! Lots of room with spacious lower level family room, seperate utility room, and lower level office or 4th bedroom. Lots of possibilities and affordable.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,760 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Underground
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Interior, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Sloping, Other.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)