Looking for one level living? Here it is! Take a look at this custom built home that's only 7 years old on just over 1.5 acres with NO HOA! This open concept home in Leonardtown is ready for new owners. The main living area features a living/dining/kitchen combo with hardwood floors, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Walk out of your french doors onto the deck and into your fenced in rear yard. Great for children to play and dogs to run. The laundry room is off of the kitchen and leads you to the attached oversized garage. It has built in cabinetry, shelving, a utility sink, and pantry. A great spot/drop zone for all of the things when getting home from a busy day. The split bedroom floor plan is ideal for those wanting a bit more quiet and privacy. The primary bedroom and bathroom is a great space! You have a walk-in closet, large soaking tub, and stand up shower. On the other side of the home you will find the other two bedrooms and hall bath. Ceiling fans throughout. The detached 30x40 garage with 10 foot doors is a mechanics dream and features a 10,000 pound 2 post car lift and air compressor. Plenty of parking. Shed and carport convey. New 1500 gallon concrete septic tank and drain fields installed in 9/2021.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,680 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price