***Multiple Offers. Best and Highest offers are due by Wednesday, 5/11/22 at 9am.*** Great starter home at an affordable price with NO HOA! Enjoy one level living in this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a partially finished basement. This home is situated on a corner lot with a detached 2 car garage and large fenced in rear yard for privacy. Roof and exterior doors - 4 years old. Furnace - 11 years old. Newer double hung windows. Hall bath renovated in 2015. Primary bath renovated in 2013. Kitchen countertops and backsplash updated in 2015. Washer and dryer currently in the kitchen but additional hook ups located in the basement. Hot tub and washer/dryer convey. Very convenient to Patuxent River Naval Air Station, Webster Field, St Mary's College, shopping, and dining. Make this one yours today and put your finishing touches in it to make it your own. Property is being sold AS-IS.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,914 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Chain Link, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price