SO many updates in this Town Creek home! Single level living just minutes from PAX River NAS, shopping, dining, and more! Step outside the french doors onto the large 2 level deck overlooking the fenced in flat back yard, shed , and above ground pool installed in 2019. Plenty of room for playing and entertaining. Inside you will find 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, living room w/wood burning fireplace, family room, kitchen/dining combo, and laundry room. Large master bedroom with renovated master bath to include walk in closet and soaking tub. Pride of ownership shows throughout with the built in bookcases, beautiful hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, and more. Paved driveway with plenty of room for parking. Ready to move right in!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,774 sq. ft
St. Mary's County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Brick.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Rear, Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price