Check out this beautiful colonial in the sought after Forrest Farm neighborhood. This one owner home has been meticulously maintained and it shows! Walk right in the front door off of your welcoming front porch into your grand two-story foyer with a large office to your right. Perfect for working from home with plenty of natural light, a beautiful stone fireplace, and crown molding. Off to the left you have a generously sized formal dining room with crown molding and chair rail. The open kitchen and living room are great for entertaining. There is large island, granite countertops, 2 pantries, loads of cabinets, and more. Enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon book in the beautiful sun/breakfast room right off of the kitchen. Upstairs you will find the huge primary bedroom with a cathedral ceiling and impressive walk in closet. There is an extra space off to the side of the primary bedroom to use as you choose. This space would be great for a new baby, home office, sitting area, gaming zone, and more. Enter the double doors into your primary bath with huge jacuzzi soaking tub, separate shower, double vanities, linen closet, and private toilet room. The 3 other bedrooms upstairs are very nicely sized. Laundry is currently in the basement but the hook ups are in place to have your laundry room upstairs on the bedroom level if you choose. The basement area is the perfect layout for get togethers with family and friends. Pool table conveys. The large unfinished portion of the basement could be finished off for a 5th bedroom but is currently being used for a home gym, laundry, and storage. Walk out the sliding door to your patio and hot tub to relax after a long day. Walk up the steps to your newly constructed massive composite deck (750sf), with bench seating! Plenty of room to spread out on your 2 acre lot backing to trees. Have toys? Bring them! If the attached 3 car garage with epoxy floors isn't enough space for you, head on over to the 25x26x24 detached 2 car garage with epoxy floors and a climate controlled upper level. Upper level is a great bonus space that could be used for a hobby room, workshop, craft room, additional storage, and more. The possibilities are endless! Extended asphalt driveway allows plenty of parking for social gatherings or a pick me up game of basketball with your In-Ground Basketball Hoop. Forrest Farm offers a community pool, clubhouse, tennis & basketball courts, and a playground. Unbeatable location with plenty of shopping and dining options nearby, along with an easy commute to PAX, Dahlgren and Washington, D.C.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
4,324 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office, Florida Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price