***Previous buyer's loss can be your gain! Back on the market and better than EVER with a new 50 year architectural shingle roof, new septic system, new crawlspace drains, sump pumps, vapor barrier, and dehumidifier.*** Take a look at this beautiful Cape Cod in a private country setting on over 2 acres backing to trees. Home boasts almost 3500 sf of living space and has been almost completely updated in the past few years! This home is located just outside of downtown Leonardtown off a quiet back road. Close in proximity to Leonardtown Square, Leonardtown Wharf, Patuxent River Naval Air Station, shopping, dining, and more! You will fall in love with its spacious layout and room sizes. The primary bedroom and bathroom are on the main level along with a huge family room, updated kitchen, half bath, and laundry room. Upstairs you will find three large bedrooms and a full bath. Step outside onto the wrap around porch. It's the perfect spot to watch birds, have your morning coffee, or read a book. Fall in love with the oversized (24x26) two-car garage with garage door openers. The updated kitchen was designed to provide comfort and convenience. You will find stainless steel appliances, tile flooring, island with storage, upgraded cabinetry, subway tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting, granite countertops, wall oven, cooktop, recessed lighting, instant hot water, pull out trash cans, and plenty of counter space. The eat in kitchen/dining area with gas fireplace provides a cozy and inviting space to enjoy your meals, host family gatherings, and entertain friends. The large family room is cozy and relaxing with cathedral ceilings, tile flooring, and a pellet stove for chilly days. The primary bedroom is nicely sized and features two very spacious walk in closets. The ensuite bathroom offers a soaking tub, separate shower, heated marble floors, and toilet room. Three additional spacious bedrooms upstairs and a second full bath provide privacy and comfort for your family members or guests. Walk out back for your own private tranquil outdoor living experience. Take a walk or ride on the trails, grill out, watch the kids/pets run and play, tinker in the workshop/shed with electricity, plant a garden, or maintain your camper on the camper pad with 50 amp electric service. Parking will be a non-issue here with the two car attached garage and paved driveway easily fitting 10 vehicles. If you are looking for a well appointed updated home with no HOA on a large lot in the highly sought after Leonardtown zip code, then look no further!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Mason, Vinyl Siding
3,466 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Six Burner Range, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Heat Pump, Other, Central.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Attic Storage, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price