Check out this adorable 3 bedroom 2 bathroom Cape Cod style home on a large corner lot in the water oriented golf course community of Wicomico Shores! On the main level you will find laminate floors, stainless appliances in kitchen, large primary bedroom with walk-in-closet, laundry, and a good sized dining area and living room. Upstairs there are 2 additional bedrooms with generously sized closets and a full bath. Ceiling fans throughout, two tier deck, shed, and more. There is no HOA, yet you have many amenities to keep your family active! The Wicomico Shores community offers a 150ft fishing/crabbing pier, landing with boat ramp, beach area, tennis courts, play ground, pavilion with picnic tables, and bathrooms for you to enjoy. If you enjoy hitting the links, the Wicomico Shores Golf Course has over 145 acres of generously sized greens and level fairways. Finish off your golf game at the clubhouse while grabbing a drink or bite to eat. This home is eligible for 100% financing with no money down for those that qualify!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,296 sq. ft
St. Mary's County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Front Yard. Corner, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price