Must see property!!! Sitting on over 19 acres, this custom-built home has it all. Seller owns his own construction company and built this amazing 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath with 4,432 sqft of living space. Entertain guest or family on the huge wrap-around deck ft. a stone wood-burning fireplace. Bring everyone inside with the open concept kitchen and living space also ft. wood-burning fireplace. Butlers/2nd kitchen makes it easy to host for holidays, all it needs is fridge and stove. Fully finished basement includes 3 bedrooms, rough in for 3rd kitchen and extra living space with a stone wall for a wood stove. Home also ft. upstairs and downstairs laundry rooms for convenience. Geo-thermal heating and air, paired with foam insulation, makes for a very low cost electric bill, even with the size of the home. Plenty of parking with 2-car attached garage and enormous 3-bay detached garage with wood shop attached. Woodshop has wood stove to keep warm in the winter. Schedule your showing of this very private property today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
4,432 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove
- Hardwood, Wood
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Other. Heat Pump, Geothermal, Other.
- Full Finished
- 2. Stone, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Open, Private, Secluded, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)