Looking for a custom built home with an in ground pool and 3 car garage in a private peaceful setting on almost 5 acres? You will want to check this one out! Pride of ownership and meticulously maintained by the original owners. Located in a highly desirable area that is close to everything, yet tucked away from it all! There is an abundance of square footage in this 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home. On the main level you will find new luxury vinyl plank flooring and carpet along with large 2 story family room with gas fireplace with mantel and built-ins, separate office, dining area, huge sunroom, half bath, and eat-in kitchen with plenty of cabinets, center island, recessed lighting, and large pantry. Upstairs you will find 4 generously sized bedrooms with new carpet and 2 full baths. The master bedroom has custom built-ins and the master bath was recently redone and features ceramic tile, custom cabinetry, dual vanities, and walk in closet. Down to the fully finished basement you will find the 5th bedroom, living area, and full bath. Walk out of the basement to your in ground pool and patio area. You will also find a deck and shed outside along with plenty of room to run, play, and explore. Tons of room inside and out!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
4,291 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Invisible, Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price