Location at its absolute finest! Look no further for your next home! This Leonardtown beauty will be sure to check off all of your boxes! This meticulously maintained colonial is right in the heart of Leonardtown and within walking distance to all of the wonderful things the town has to offer. This custom built colonial has 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths in the main house and 1 bedroom and 1 bath in the attached in-law suite with separate entrance and driveway. On the main level, you will find a large eat-in kitchen with beautiful cabinetry, a center island, recessed lighting, and newer floors. The living room is a great size sure to accommodate a large family with loads of natural light and newer floors. The main level also has a nice flex space currently being used as a home office, but could be a plethora of different uses to suit your needs. The mud room is your ultimate drop zone for groceries, sporting equipment, back packs, and more. Has ample storage space and a secondary entrance into the in-law suite. A hallway half bath finishes off the main level of the main house. Upstairs you will find 4 large bedrooms, 2 full baths, and your laundry area. The master bedroom is huge with 2 walk-in closets and a breathtaking renovated master bath with soaking tub, double vanities, and tiled shower with bench seat. Updates flow throughout. Fresh paint and carpet, climate controlled encapsulated crawl space with dehumidifier, and NEW roof. Multiple walk-in closets, ceiling fans, and so much more! The in-law suite is handicapped accessible and is just the perfect amount of space for 1-2 people. The climate controlled 30x40 detached garage is fantastic and a mechanic's dream! 10'x8' doors, both with automatic openers. Plenty of lighting, work benches, shelving, and a half bath. Above the garage is a 14x40 climate controlled storage area. Current owners were using the space for a home gym, but the possibilities are endless. There are 3 sheds on the property (10x16, 8x16, and 8x10), a 2 car carport, and a parking pad for your RV with a 50 amp hookup. Relax and unwind on your inviting front porch or out back on your custom patio with pergola and firepit. This home has SO much to offer. Don't delay to schedule your showing, it is sure to go quickly.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
4,135 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -2 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, De-Humidifier
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Insulated, Screened
- Ramp - Main Level, Low Pile Carpeting, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Grab Bars, Low Bathroom Mirrors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price