Check out the virtual tour here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwhlAPwIul0 This custom built Wildewood beauty is situated on a private lot within walking distance to all of the community amenities the neighborhood has to offer. This immaculate Colonial with 2 story foyer features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a huge 3 car garage with ample attic storage and shelving. Lovely renovated open concept kitchen with island, granite countertops, double wall ovens, large walk-in pantry, recessed lighting, tile flooring, and more. Family room off of kitchen has a gas fireplace and walks out to your cozy back yard patio. Formal dining room, formal living room, office/play room/5th bedroom (you decide) with french doors, large mud/laundry room with extra refrigerator, utility sink, and cabinets, and a half bath finish off the main level. Oversized master bedroom has a walk in closet and newly renovated custom master bath with plenty of storage and a laundry shoot. Newer 4 ton A/C/heating system w/aeroseal duct sealing and dual zone controls. Tankless hot water heater installed in 2019. Alarm system installed in 2020 with multiple cameras indoors and out. Pella double pane windows, newer interior doors and light fixtures, hardwood floors on main level, pergo flooring upstairs, custom blinds and ceiling fans throughout. Washer and dryer convey. Public water and sewer. Well manicured lawn with mature trees. Nothing to do here, just move right in! Do not miss out on this awesome home! Meticulously maintained! The Sycamore Hollow HOA is a member of the Wildewood Community Association, which entitles members to a reduced annual fee for community amenities (full access to the pool, clubhouse, and tennis).
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
Vinyl Siding, Brick
2,608 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Sycamore Hollow Of Wldwd
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Instant Hot Water, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Double Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Other. Other, Central.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Skylight, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price