This is the one you've been waiting for! Everything is done here! All you need to do is pack up and move in. Pride of ownership really shines in this 4 bedroom 2 bath rambler with over 1800sf. Home is situated at the end of a dead end street on a 1/2 acre lot with a large flat back yard. Relax and enjoy your mornings and evenings watching the birds on your front porch or back deck. The large two car garage has an attic and attached shed offering you loads of storage space. The paved driveway allows enough space for 4 vehicles. Great curb appeal with a new sidewalk and steps, fresh mulch, and flower bed/shrub clean up. Walk inside to the large foyer area and use your imagination to create your own drop zone, toy storage, craft storage, etc. Plenty of space for back packs, sports gear, dog crates, storage units, etc. Kitchen is nicely sized and offers stainless appliances, backsplash, plenty of cabinets, and a built in desk. The family room with vaulted ceilings and pellet stove is right off of the kitchen. It's a great space to relax and unwind. 50 year roof w/architectural shingles was just installed in 2022. New HVAC installed in 2021. New carpet, fresh paint, crown molding, blinds, washer & dryer, smart thermostat, alarm system, and ceiling fans throughout. NO HOA! The list goes on!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,828 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Heat Pump, Other, Central.
- Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price