Check out this 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home sitting on a desirable 1 acre level lot in a private setting, yet centrally located to all of the areas conveniences. Close proximity to Patuxent River Naval Air Station and Webster Field. Enjoy Spring/Summer cookouts on your large rear deck backing to trees. The fenced in back yard is great for the kids and dogs to run and play. The storage shed w/electric is perfect for you to complete all kinds of projects or knock out the honey-do list. Extra large driveway allows for plenty of parking. Inviting 8x18 front porch (installed in 2019) is perfect for your morning coffee or relaxing evenings. AC replaced in 2020. Washer and dryer conveys. Move right in!
Double Wide, Manufactured Home, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
1,560 sq. ft
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Central.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Split Rail, Rear, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price