Welcome Home to this 4 bedroom/3 full bath home located in Elizabeth Hills. Property sits at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and backs up to wooded open space for added privacy. Upper level boasts a nice open floor plan with vaulted ceiling in the great room. Upgraded kitchen with granite countertops, stainless appliances and tons of cabinets and counter space. There is a nice all-composite deck off the great room with stairs down to your fully fenced in back yard. The primary bedroom has an ensuite full bath. Two other bedrooms and full bath round out this level. On the lower level you will find a spacious rec room with walk-out to the back yard. The fourth bedroom, full bath and laundry room are also on this level and walks through to your oversized single garage. Garage has built in shelving for extra storage. A nice sturdy Amish built shed conveys for all of your additional yard tools, etc. Home has been well maintained and move in ready! Schedule your appointment today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Other Construction, Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,152 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Elizabeth Hills Phase 4
Marrick Properties Inc.
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Laundry Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Low-Emittance , Screened
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Recessed Lights, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Other
- Deck, Patio
- Privacy Fence, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Corner, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds, Basketball Courts, Picnic Area
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price