No steps to deal with here. The perfect rambler underneath shade trees. Large front porch and nicely landscaped yard could be yours to enjoy. A 3 bedroom 2 bath home with large living room featuring a fireplace with wood stove insert. There is a Sun room overlooking the back yard and a farm field beyond. The kitchen and dining area are spacious and there is a laundry room off the kitchen. The garage is spacious and easily accommodates a large pickup. The property consist of a .72 acre cul-de-sac lot. Large shed and pet yard included. There are pets in the house so give as much notice as possible for viewing so the pets can be crated or walked. Showings are by appointment only . No more than 3 people may be at the property at any one time. Everyone must wear a mask . Disinfect hands before entry and limit touching things. Please don't enter if you have a cold, fever, sneezing, etc. Thank you.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
1,718 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Dryer, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 1. Insert, Brick, Mantle, Wood Stove.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Shingle - Asbestos, Pitched
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)