This large colonial is able to accommodate your multi-family situation. Or, perhaps your looking for another investment property, or ready to start your rental portfolio? Then, you will want to check this one out! This home is a great find for any buyer featuring 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths in the main house, and 1 bedroom and 1 full bath in the large detached garage apartment. The property has been well taken care of with many updates throughout. The garage is a must see! It was constructed with 2x6s and I beams. It has a large mezzanine for storage, an RV hookup, and pneumatic lines with multiple ports for all of your air compressor tools. The back yard has a privacy fence, patio, and two sheds. Washer and dryer convey. No HOA! Located just minutes from the Patuxent River Naval Air Station to make your commute a breeze! Property is being sold "AS-IS". Lots to see here, schedule your showing today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Electric Water
1,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard. Front Yard, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price