Welcome Home Buyers! This beautiful colonial is located is quiet neighborhood of Southwood near Gate 3 - Patuxent Naval Air Station. Home features large kitchen with granite counter tops, tall cabinets, stainless steel appliances, center island with enough room for at least four chairs, wood floors and corner pantry. House also features living room wired for surround sound, 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathroom, large front porch, 9' ceilings on main level and large two car garage. . Spacious fenced rear back yard features brick patio with built in grill, a fire pit and large shed. This one will not last long, a must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,152 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Shared Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)