Looking for a quiet peaceful getaway or perhaps a new primary residence away from it all? Look no further! Welcome home to Cornfield Harbor. This home sits on over two acres on a quiet dead end street with just a few homes. Enjoy expansive water views from multiple rooms in the home, and enjoy waterfront living where the Potomac River meets the Chesapeake Bay. Home features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with a massive family room. Bright and open updated kitchen with beautiful cabinetry that offers plenty of storage! Granite countertops, tile flooring, recessed lighting, and newer appliances to include a GE Advantium Wall Oven/Microwave Combo and Induction Range Top/Hood and two, two drawer island refrigerators. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Potomac River while enjoying your morning coffee from your dining area or sunroom. Newer LVP flooring and ceiling fans throughout. Beautiful brick hearth allowing you the option to install a wood or pellet stove to help stay warm on cold winter nights. The large level lot has plenty of room to run and play. Nice sized driveway for plenty of parking and a generous sized 2 car garage with workshop! Perfect for the woodworker or someone who likes to tinker in their garage. Two sheds, wraparound deck, custom built playhouse, and so much more! Many recent updates inside and out!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Mound Septic System
1,993 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Insulated, Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Potomac River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Out Building, Flood Lights, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Bulkheaded, Cleared, Front Yard, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price