With breathtaking views, This masterpiece of custom crafted precision boast elegance and style. No details have been overlooked in this impressive waterfront. From your first step in is the large foyer and beautiful staircase and into a gracefully flowing floor plan. The main living room offers plenty of space for formal entertaining with its custom woodwork and two-sided gas fireplace and hardwood floors. Out to the sunroom will impress you even further as we bring the outside in, just an amazing room. Sit back and enjoy all that waterfront living has to offer. The family gathering room ie the gourmet kitchen has room for all, also crafted woodwork, Gas fireplace, Built-ins, Gourmet kitchen island with gas cooktop, Recessed lighting granite countertops. Breakfast nook and room for full size dining table. With views of spring cove, this gourmet kitchen is truly in a class of its own. As you venture upstairs you will find a full suite and full bath for family, Guest and friends, and then into the owner's suite with views that will impress. A luxury owners' bath and large walk-in closet. From the owner's suite out to another amazing sunroom overlooking spring cove. This is a great room for reading or a evening beverage with that special someone. Back downstairs to the Office, Library or den with handcrafted woodwork and plenty space for your book collection. Off the gourmet kitchen you will find a full bathroom separate laundry room and pantry. Then you will enter the great room with vaulted ceilings recessed coffered lighting and beautiful casement windows for maximum sunlight. Then you will find separate living quarters above the two-car garage. Breath taking staircase and beautiful views of spring cove. At the top is a well-designed in-law suite, Guest quarters or a income producing Air B&B with its own private entrance. This home sits on a corner lot with ample parking. Storage shed. RV Pad with electric. Several outdoor sitting areas and deck not to mention the pier and boat lift ,4ft MLW. All this waterfront living awaits you here.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Cape Cod, Traditional, 2 Story, Carriage House
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
2,362 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Water, Canal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Additional Lot(s), Front Yard. Additional Lot(S), Corner, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Private, Premium.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Meeting Room, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Picnic Area, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price